This week saw only 3 work days as a result of federal holidays in the US. Nevertheless, our founders kept on working and delivered continued progress.
- More comprehensive analysis was done on the engine, including successful verification of its characteristics in CFD
- The construction of a catalyst bed test article has started
- Tankage, structural work, and test stand design was conducted over the course of the week
- The nosecone for the Trailblazer engineering model has been completed and installed on the airframe body
- A STEM partner has been established for the Calypso satellite, which will allow us to obtain a definite launch opportunity from NASA.
- Negotiations are underway with Camden Spaceport for launch and test operations
- A meeting was held between the founders to discuss strategies leading up to Series A funding. We have established connections with a few potential targets.
- A new set of marketing material is being developed, including a new pitch deck for Series A investors.
- We have been working on company marketing and deliberated over a new logo to replace the current placeholder. We are also going through a selection process for the formal naming of our orbital vehicle. An email will be sent to Lightcraft before any changes are made.
A detailed financial/budgetary update will be provided next week.